220V Pro Electric Drill Nail Art Machine Manicure Pedicure Kit Set
Electric Drill Nail Art Machine
Rotation up to 14,000 RPM
Forward and Reverse Operation switch
Light-weight design hand piece for precise operationv
Easy to use by turning speed control
Shape and gently clean away uncomfortable hard skins,corns and hard glue
The nail file can be used for natural as well as artificial nails
Suitable for professional studio use or home DIY use
Item: Electric Drill Nail Art Machine
Input Voltage: 220V~240V / 50HZ (UK plug)
Output Voltage Max: 17V
Power Max: 10W
Machine cable: 1.5 Meters
1 x Electric Nail Drill Main Control
1 x Handpiece
1 x Handpiece Stand
1 x 6 type basic bits set
1 x User manual (in English)
Functions of bits:
1. Emery tool: professionally shapes nails and makes the edge smooth
2. Buffing tool: polishes nails to a healthy shine, push back cuticles and stimulate the growth of nails
3. Shaping tool: flatten and smooth extra thick nails and rough surface
4. Fine shaping tool: carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
5. Cuticle pusher: remove dead skin, keeps cuticles neat and cleans under nail
1. This tool is design for carver, engrave, rout, grind, sharpen, sand, polish,drill and more .
2. Unplug the tool form electrical outlet before loading a bit .
3. Press shaft lock button. Use the collect wrench to loosen the collect nut. Inset the bit (not
included), and tighten the collet securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collect nut and
never use a damaged bit.
4.There is an ON/OFF switch. When the switch is on,the tool runs at 20,000 RPM. There is a
switch indicator with an orange line on it. Slide the switch to find the speed needed from
18,000-20,000 RPM.Slide the switch to the black dot for complete stop .
5. When finished, turn off the tool and unplug it.
* Always unplug the tool when you change accessory.
* Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
* Do not use the machine near water of place it in water. If motor falls into water, unplug it
immediately and do not touch the water.
* Do not touch the bit or collect after using it because the bit and collect are too hot to be
touched by bare hands.
* Keep dust out of your eyes and lungs by using a protective eyewear of a dust mask.
* Always unplug it after using the machine.
* When not used, tool must be stored in a dry place and kept beyond the reach of children.
1.The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness
2.Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data
3.Please allow 2-3cm error