Directions for use:
1. Turn cap counterclockwise to loosen and remove.
2. Fill bag with cold tap water, squashed ice or ice cubes until three-quarters full.
3. Release excess air from bag.
4. Secure cap back onto ice bag. Turn clockwise until tight.
5. To test for leakage, turn bag upside down and apply firm pressure.
6. For sensitive skin areas, wrap bag in a soft cloth or towel.
7. Apply for only 10 to 15 minutes at a time, waiting at least one hour between applications or as advised by a doctor or healthcare professional.
1 x 9" Healthcare Sport Injury Ice Bag
Condensation may form on the bag. Wrap the bag with a towel to absorb excess moisture.